- Once a bid has been placed, it is a legally binding contract of
- Payment must be received within 4 working days of purchase,
however if this is not possible, please let us know to discuss
- If payment is not received within 7 days of purchase then a
Non Paying Buyer Dispute will be filed, and 10 days later a final
fee credit lodged
- You will be notified on the day that your goods have been
despatched via e-mail
- Please note that if there are any
problems, contact us first via e-mail giving full details of any
problem along with your user ID
- 7 days after we have despatched your order, if we have not been
notified by you of any problem, or received feedback, we will send a
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that payment is
received in the due time as listed above
- If paying via Postal Orders, please make them payable to :
- All goods are sent either via Royal Mail second class post (up to
2kg) or Parcelforce 48 (over 2 kg).
- Goods will be despatched within 48 hrs of cleared fund, subject to
the conditions listed in the payment section above.
- We accept no responsibility for goods delayed due to the services
of Royal Mail or Parcelforce.