Material: Non-woven Fabric
Volume: 7 Gallon (26.5 L)
Dimension: Diameter(11.8 in), Height (13.8 in)
How to prepare and plant?
Step 1. Mix the moist soil with the fertilizer, then add 4 inches of them to the bag. Place 4 - 6 potato tubers on that soil, with the shoots facing upwards, and add a further 2 inches of soil to cover them.
Step 2. As long as the soil does not completely dry out, it is good to wait about 2 weeks for the plants to emerge before watering again.
Step 3. Keep watering when shoots have germinated. When the plants are 12" tall, add 6 inches of soil around the base of plants and watering.
Step 4. Once they have grown another 12" above the soil, repeat the front process until the bags are nearly full. Keep them well watered, especially in dry weather.
Step 5. Wait about 7-8 weeks, till the foliage has turned brown and died back completely, then you can harvest potatoes.
(Harvest the potatoes from access flap, just take the big potatoes and keep the small potatoes to grow up in the soil)
Step 6. When crops have finished, split the bag open and recycle the compost as a soil conditioner in the garden.
Step 7. Clean the grow bag,storeage for next Planting.
What to grow?
Growing bags are ideal for most plants growing,
Can plant deep roots plants,such as potatoes,carrotes,radish,sweet potato and so on,
Also can plant not deep roots plants,such as tomatoes,cucumbers, sweet peppers, chilli peppers, aubergines and courgettes.
Package included: 4 Pcs Grow Bags (the vegetables and other props are not included)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Sturdy for Reusable】: -----The planting bags with access flaps made of environmentally friendly thick non-woven fabric, lightweight and super sturdy, reusable for many years.
- 【Breathable Design】: -----Made with high quality moisture-proof and breathable material that prevents overwatering and it can automatically percolate excess water. Provides an healthy environment for root plants.
- 【Access Flap Design】: -----The potatoes grow bags has designed a visualization Velcro window that can be opened and closed, through which you not only can check whether your plant is mature and you can easily harvest plants through the window without having to dig in soil.
- 【Easy to Operate】: -----Has two firm handles that allows you can move it easily, and access flap helps you harvest your potatoes without damaging the plant.
- 【Widely Use】: -----vegetable grow bags is ideal for in patios, small gardens, balconies, sun rooms, and any outdoor space. They can be used to plant the potato, taro, radish, carrots, onions, and many other vegetables.