Your purchase includes everything you need to get started with software defined radio. A HackRF One and ANT500 antenna from Great Scott Gadgets and 4 SMA antenna adapters from NooElec are included in your custom bundle purchase.
HackRF One from Great Scott Gadgets is a Software Defined Radio peripheral capable of transmission or reception of radio signals from 1 MHz to 6 GHz. Designed to enable test and development of modern and next generation radio technologies, HackRF One is an open source hardware platform that can be used as a USB peripheral or programmed for stand-alone operation.
● 1 MHz to 6 GHz operating frequency
● half-duplex transceiver
● up to 20 million samples per second
● 8-bit quadrature samples (8-bit I and 8-bit Q)
● compatible with GNU Radio, SDR#, and more
● software-configurable RX and TX gain and baseband filter
● software-controlled antenna port power (50 mA at 3.3 V)
● SMA female antenna connector
● SMA female clock input and output for synchronization
● convenient buttons for programming
● internal pin headers for expansion
● Hi-Speed USB 2.0
● open source hardware
HackRF One has an injection molded plastic enclosure and ships with a micro USB cable. HackRF One is test equipment for RF systems. It has not been tested for compliance with regulations governing transmission of radio signals. You are responsible for using your HackRF One legally.
ANT500 from Great Scott Gadgets is a telescopic antenna designed for operation from 75 MHz to 1 GHz. Its total length is configurable from 20 cm to 88 cm. ANT500 is constructed of stainless steel and features an SMA male connector, rotating shaft, and adjustable elbow. ANT500 is a 50 ohm general purpose antenna. It is the perfect first antenna for use with HackRF One or YARD Stick One.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Your bundle includes a HackRF One, an ANT500 antenna, 4 SMA antenna adapters and a USB cable for powering the HackRF
- HackRF One is capable of half-duplex transmit and receive in the range of 1MHz to 6GHz
- HackRF One is compatible with a wide range of SDR software applications
- The included adapters will allow you to connect a wide range of antennas to your HackRF One, including F-connector, N-connector, BNC and PAL antennas
- Installation support and assistance available directly from NooElec